Why become a member of the NYANP?
- Professional development & education including CE webinars and white papers (for example: COVID, Legislative Action, and more).
- Mentoring from Board members or general membership
- Access to members-only resources
- Have future patients find you using your listing on the popular NYANP website page: Find a ND
- List your membership to NYANP on your current CV, website, and newsletters
- Networking with other members
- Invaluable contacts for job opportunities and expansion
- Group discounts
- The possibility to have considerable influence on the development and direction of your profession in New York State
- Membership monies help pay for lobbying efforts to gain licensure for NY NDs
Professional Membership — Leader
All of the benefits of the professional and friend memberships plus 3 articles a year in the NYANP newsletter, an article on our blog 3 times a year, the featured ND in the NYANP newsletter and on the website, and mentioned and linked on social media at least 3 times for the year. Current leaders are Dr. Jillian Finker, Dr. Chun-Ming Lin, Dr. Steve Nenninger, and Dr. Mychael Seubert. $100 per month.
Professional Membership — Friend
This yearly membership comes with all the benefits of a professional membership PLUS your picture on our website, special profile on our site, an article in the NYANP newsletter, your article in our blog, and a mention and link on our social media outlets. AND, $100 off the cost of our NYANP Annual Conference. $62.50 per month.
Professional Membership — Full
This is the professional level membership. Benefits include a basic listing on the NYANP website with a hyperlink, list up to 6 specialties, announcement or event listing in NYANP newsletter and calendar, and $50 off the NYANP annual conference. $37.50 per month.
Professional Memberships — 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year After Graduation
Professional Memberships — Friend — 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year After Graduation
Associate — Out of State ND. Cost is $8.34 per month.
Student Membership — A student membership is for students at a CNME-accredited naturopathic medical school. Cost is $25.
Other Health Professional Membership — Other health professionals (for example, MDs, DOs or Dentists). Cost is $25 per month.
Supporting Membership — NYANP Membership for people who support the NYANP. No supporting documentation is needed. Cost is $60.