2021 NYANP Annual Conference
Pivoting in a New World
Thank you for registering for the 2021 NYANP Annual Conference. The conference was held online on Saturday, October 16th from 8:45 am to 7 pm EST. We had hundreds of registrants and attendees. Along with the amazing speakers and presentations (and our wonderful exhibitors), this was truly our best conference yet! THANK YOU!
*Many attendees have asked about a discount for Revitin or to carry it wholesale in their practices. Scroll down to find out more.
HOW TO ACCESS THE PRESENTATION RECORDINGS
- To access the presentation recordings, CLICK HERE.
- You’ll need to enroll (it’s free).
- Type in your first & last name (these will be on your CE certificate) and best email, then you’ll be taken to the conference presentations page.
- If you have difficulty accessing the course/presentations, see below.
For those who were not able to attend the conference and want CE:
- See above instructions for accessing the presentation recordings.
- Watch the presentations (the total CE is 12 general CEUs)
- Email Nicole at executivedirectorNYANP @ gmail.com (instructions are provided on the site as well) and provide the first and last name you registered with.
- Certificates will be sent via email. Please allow some time to process your request.
If you have difficulty accessing the course room and presentations:
To view the schedule, click here: Conference Schedule 2021
Speaker Presentations and Speaker Information
(In order of appearance)
EMCEE: DR. TIA TRIVISONNO, NYANP PRESIDENT
DR. DAVID ZEOLI
Integrative Naturopathy: Preserving our roots while joining the rest of modern medicine
DR. CARINA LOPEZ
Miracles Happen: Healing sequential neurofibromatosis, lead poisoning and a bone break in a 1-year-old baby using only Nature Cures
DR. ROB STREISFELD
Cannabis & Psychedelics: Their Role in Modern Health & Lifestyle
DR. NERVANA GABALLA
Hair Loss Post-COVID: Residual Effects from COVID-19 and How to Treat Them
DR. YINHSU LIU
The Boom of Mental Health Disparities: Here We Are
DR. TIA TRIVISONNO
Pivoting in a New World: Advancing Naturopathic Medicine Through a Return to Our Roots
DR. HEATHER ZWICKEY
Autoimmunity, Microbiome, and Neuroimmune Health
NYANP Conference Sponsors
Exhibitor 1: CuraLife
Exhibitor 2: Catskills Comfrey
Exhibitor 3: Protocol
Exhibitor 4: Thorne
Exhibitor 5: Holistic Primary Care
Exhibitor 6: Revitin
Exhibitor 7: Nadovim
Revitin is the world’s only toothpaste that subscribes to the modern science of the human microbiome – our native bacteria, when in balance, do amazing things, such as remineralize our teeth and maintain healthy gums by providing needed oxygen. Formulated with prebiotics, CoQ10, and vitamins; including K2 and D3, Revitin nurtures and balances our oral microbiome, which leads to optimal oral health and is intimately linked to total body wellness.
For those interested in purchasing Revitin, conference attendees receive 10% off their purchase. Use coupon code NYANP at checkout.
For a wholesale application for anyone interested in carrying Revitin in their practices, CLICK HERE.
The NYANP sincerely thanks the following donor for their generous support of our mission: