March 2014 Your Legislative Quick Update
We know you are all busy so we prepared the “Cliff Notes” version of the current bill.
We also prepared a document called: “How You Can Help”. These are the critical actions we need everyone to take and the timeline for doing it. The 3 minutes you take to read this will make a big difference.
Go here to view the PDF online (or download):
In the next few months we need to SPRING INTO ACTION!!
LEGISLATIVE UPDATE Q&A (50 min)
HOW YOU CAN HELP (30 min)
Since we know you are busy, in addition to the webinar you can watch online, we have provided a link to download an audio version so you can listen while you commute, cook, exercise, and turn that time into double effective Legislative Action time!
You will download a single zip file containing both audios and two PDFs of the slides that are shown.
To view past video messages, click here: Video Message Archives.
LICENSING NEW YORK NEEDS YOU!
Please tell us which of the following you will volunteer for:
- Use social media to post and share about licensing NDs in NY
- Collect 5 written patient testimonials or 2 video testimonials to post and share with legislators
- Talk to friendly MDs and get letters recommending ND licensing
- Visit your legislator (Steve Koda can accompany you to be the bill language expert)
- And, even better: Go with a patient to your legislator. Steve Koda can accompany you. We have been told that a patient talking to their legislator is the most powerful testimony.
Use the form below to let us know how you’d like to participate:
[vCitaContact type=contact width=500 height=450]
We have identified a lobbying firm and we are moving forward. In order to be successful we need everyone to be a member! We are seeking additional funding, but funders also want to see the internal support.
This is a special moment in time, a change in the consciousness of how health care is delivered. We need to act together.
To become a member of the NYANP, click here to view the different options we have available: Memberships. And if you are already a member a BIG THANK YOU!
Not sure about which membership to get? Click here to see the differences in benefits: Professional Membership Benefits. Please note: professional memberships can be paid on a monthly basis.