2020 NYANP Annual Conference
Lighting the Path to Success
Thank you for registering for the 2020 NYANP Annual Conference. The conference was held online on Saturday, October 17th from 8:45 am to 7 pm EST. We had hundreds of registrants and attendees. Along with the amazing speakers and presentations (and our wonderful exhibitor Revitin* and speaker sponsor Protocol), this was truly our best conference yet! THANK YOU!
*Many attendees have asked about a discount for Revitin or to carry it wholesale in their practices. Scroll down to find out more.
HOW TO ACCESS THE PRESENTATION RECORDINGS
- To access the presentation recordings, CLICK HERE.
- You'll need to enroll (it's free).
- Type in your first & last name (these will be on your CE certificate) and best email, then you'll be taken to the conference presentations page.
- If you have difficulty accessing the course/presentations, see below.
For those who were not able to attend the conference and want CE:
- See above instructions for accessing the presentation recordings.
- Watch the presentations (the first 5 are CE-accredited; total CE is 5.5 general CEUs; the last 2 presentations are by business coaches who help you succeed in your business)
- Email Nicole at executivedirectorNYANP @ gmail.com (instructions are provided on the site as well) and provide the first and last name you registered with.
- Certificates will be sent via email. Please allow some time to process your request.
If you have difficulty accessing the course room and presentations:
To view the schedule, click here: Conference Schedule 2020
Speaker Presentations and Speaker Information
(In order of appearance)
list of all speaker presentations (in 1 PDF): 2020 cONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS (Dropbox)
Emcee: Dr. Tia Trivisonno, NYANP President
Dr. Amy Rothenberg
Dr Erica Zelfand
Everything You Wanted to Know About Microdosing Psychedelics, Dr. Erica Zelfand
- Website: https://drzelfand.com/psychedelics
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrZelfand
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/DrZelfand
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drzelfand/
- Upcoming events: Dr. Z has created a virtual, on-demand course series on psychedelic medicine, designed specifically for healthcare providers (CE pending). To learn more and sign up, visit https://drzelfand.com/psychedelics
Dr. Gerald Curatola, DDS
The Naturopathic Links Between the Oral Microbiome, Nutrition, and Systemic Immunity, Dr. Gerald Curatola DDS
**Exhibitor Sponsor: Revitin**
Dr. Heidi Weinhold
- Integrating Homeopathy into Breast Cancer Treatment Plans, Dr. Heidi Weinhold
- Homeopathic Dosing Chart: Integrating Homeopathy into Breast Cancer Treatment Plans
Dr. Peter Bongiorno
Mental Health Update, Dr. Peter Bongiorno
Dr. Nana Jokura
- The Abundant Money Mindset for Naturopathic Doctors, Dr. Nana Jokura
Dr. Raynette Ilg
The Steps to Create Steady Income and Less Stress: Finally Get What You Are Worth and Gain Patient Compliance, Dr. Raynette Ilg. **Sponsored by Protocol**
NYANP Conference Sponsor – Revitin Natural Toothpaste
Revitin is the world’s only toothpaste that subscribes to the modern science of the human microbiome – our native bacteria, when in balance, do amazing things, such as remineralize our teeth and maintain healthy gums by providing needed oxygen. Formulated with prebiotics, CoQ10, and vitamins; including K2 and D3, Revitin nurtures and balances our oral microbiome, which leads to optimal oral health and is intimately linked to total body wellness.
For those interested in purchasing Revitin, conference attendees receive 10% off their purchase. Use coupon code NYANP at checkout.
For a wholesale application for anyone interested in carrying Revitin in their practices, CLICK HERE.
The NYANP sincerely thanks the following donor for their generous support of our mission: