A few weeks ago, we ran a contest to ask our members and readers which blog badge they preferred. For those of you who don’t know what a blog badge is, it is a small image usually placed on your website’s sidebar (it can also be placed in your newsletter). A blog badge is a great way to show your support for the profession of naturopathic medicine, for licensure, and for the NYANP.
The following 4 images were choices for our contest:
A majority of people also said they would use a blog badge on their site.
If you have a WordPress site, a blog badge will be really simple to put on your sidebar:
- First, copy the code underneath the image (see picture on the left).
- Next, go to the widget area of your website (in the Appearance section of your backend menu area).
- Select a Text widget and place it in the widget area.
- Label the text box what you’d like (we put “Grab Our Badge + Show Your Support!”).
- Underneath your title, paste the code you copied.
- And, save.
Here’s your end result: